Sunday, October 26, 2008

HD Olympus Burger


LINKS: Short Trailer, Full Pilot (15m).

We just got off the phone with Mike Lazzo at Adult Swim!! He wants to see our pilot, so we're getting a press kit together. I'm going to be counting all the hits and ratings The Pilot has received over all the video sites. NOWS THE TIME TO SHOW YOUR FRIENDS! Head over the new OlympusBurger.com or watch it on NG!

So to the point of this post, I'm back in the murky depths of the Olympus Burger source files, resetting camera angles to true 853 X 480 widescreen for our Press Kit DVD. My Question: Should I upload this new version to newgrounds, or just the HD Video Sites (Crackle, Veoh, Blip.tv)?

I've weighed the PROs and CONs here,




PROs
Edited Shorter, aprox. 11 minutes (Currently 14:45)
Widescreen sexiness (853X480, will fit HD-TV)
Better composed shots (I can now brave the madness)
Animation enhancement (naturally, with Enzyte)
No copyrighted music

CONs
Yet another "Olympus Burger" release but no new episode (Soon! Purgatory Pizza too!)
No copyrighted music

So what do you think? Tell me with your words. They are like vitamins to me! buahahaha!

-Chris
Cronker of Olyomper Bomper

P.S. Another big thanks to our focus group members! Couldn't have done it without you.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Chris, this is so incredibly exciting!

-Danielle & Java.